Tanweer is keen in ensuring the safety of its Customers and to provide the highest standards of safety in their premises. Considering that you are a key partner in this responsibility, we draw your attention to the necessity of complying with the safety guidelines and the supply terms & conditions provided to you while applying for electricity service.
You have to:
- Approach Tanweer Contact Center in the case of power outages or power fluctuations.
- Call Tanweer Hotline number 24250900, to report any dangerous or potentially dangerous situation ( for Fire or Ambulance are required, remember to call the ROP first on 9999).
- Stay clear of any electricity equipment's (e.g. poles, cables, substations, street lights, etc) particularly during stormy or wet weather. Do not approach or touch any such equipment, especially broken/fallen wires or sparking/burning components; Remember to keep everyone well clear, call Tanweer Hotline, and wait for our engineers to attend.
- Report any unsecure equipment (e.g. open meter boxes, feeder pillars etc) or substation sites, especially where children may be able to gain entry.
- Seek the help of authorized technicians for electrical wiring or in case of any electrical faults in your house.
- Ensure that all the electrical wiring is in a good condition. Replace or repair the damaged items.
- Avoid tampering with, breaking or removing the seals & stickers from the meters.
- Avoid any illegal connections.
- Avoid supplying electricity to a third party